How to be a good egg
This is our space. Not mine, but ours. Here are some tips on how to keep The Hatchery looking and feeling top notch.
- Have respect for your space and your friends.
- Leave your space the way you found it.
- If we're low on supplies, please shoot an email to email@example.com.
- Bathroom supplies are in the cabinet in the bathroom...if the toilet paper needs to be replaced, please do your part and replace it.
- Wash your dishes.
- Say hi to someone you've never met before.
- If you cuss like a sailor, we do ask that you are mindful of the members around you.
- Save the drama for your mama...please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you're having an issue or hearing a possible rumor that we need to squash.
- If you're an MLM'er, please be courteous and tasteful. It's not cool to come in and push your product or biz on the other members. It's about building relationships :)
- We're new at this, if you have a rad idea, please share!