We are pleased to welcome Will Metscher as this workshops coach! Will’s mission is to help others become the best versions of themselves through overcoming their fears and diving headfirst into their goals. His passion is to develop leaders through coaching and compassion. An experienced salesperson, manager, and trailblazer, Will cut his teeth in Southwestern Advantage’s Summer Sales and Leadership Program starting in 2008. Over his lengthy tenure, Will had the opportunity to cold-call more than 27,000 prospects while achieving the number-three salesperson in the United States during his best summer. As a master recruiter, he is skillful in sales training and coaching.
IN THIS HIGH-ENERGY SESSION, YOU WILL LEARN:
– Ideas for overcoming call reluctance and taking action
– Tips for developing a top producer mindset to help keep yourself motivated every day
– A strategy for uncovering your prospect’s needs to prevent objections from ever happening
– How to properly qualify prospects to shorten your sales cycle
– 5 tangible closing techniques to bring your clients to a quick decision and prevent unnecessary follow-up
Plus, you will walk away with practical ideas to more effectively manage your time and have better work-life balance.
Free to members | $10 for non-members